1. To establish and maintain an association for the promotion of unity and fellowship amongst Centre of Buddhist Studies Graduates.
2. To afford a means whereby CBS Graduates may keep in touch with the activities of the Centre and assist, whenever possible, in furthering the Centre’s interests.
3. To promote rapport between the Alumni Association, the Centre, and its students by providing facilities, assistance, awards or scholarships to students and graduates.
4. To assist in furthering the interests of Alumni Association Members, the Centre, and the University.
5. To promote Buddhist studies and the dissemination of Buddhism by such means as the Association may think fit.
6. To promote activities among members of the Association.